Instructions for use, washing and maintenance
When purchasing products, attention must be paid to the essential maintenance requirements listed by the manufacturer. They are characterized by graphic symbols on the label or tag of each product. Inappropriate selection of the product or non-compliance with the following principles of care and use may result in damage that would be not covered by liability for the defect under warranty conditions. The goods are not pre-washed – thus there is a possibility of releasing colours. After one or two washes, the colours stabilize.
Recommended textile care
- for coloured goods, the optimum washing temperature is 30˚ C
- wash the laundry from the reverse side
- when washing coloured laundry, use detergents marked COLOUR (suitable for coloured textile)
- when washing by hand, always use liquid detergents meant for sensitive and coloured laundry
- when washing, spin the product only for short time (we recommend low spin speeds), this will prevent the so-called pushing colours and twisting seams
- if the fabric soaks up with sweat during physical exertion, we recommend rinsing the product in clean water as soon as possible after use to protect the colours from the long-term effects of aggressive sweat. This rinsing does not replace washing and the recommended treatment, but contributes to long-term colour fastness
- the sweaty product must not be dried in the sun without first washing. The goods are not pre-washed - there is a possibility of releasing colours. After one or two washes, the colours stabilize
- if deodorants are used, they can have a negative effect on colour fastness
- products in a combination of contrasting colours must be entirely drained after manual and mechanical washing, so that the drying time is not prolonged and there is no mutual blending of colours in the wet
- we recommend leaving the removal of intense stains and dirt to experts (dry cleaners)
- fine types of knitwear are prone to pulling and tearing of fibres and the formation of lumps. Please take extra care when dressing, undressing, using and washing.
- pulling and tearing is mechanical damage and cannot be accepted as a reasonable complaint.
- lumps does not reduce the functionality of the product
- products that have been tampered with will not be recognized in the complaint procedure
- before washing, check the that the pockets are empty. Unclip removable parts of clothing or other removable parts.
- if the clothes are not heavily soiled, do not wash them unnecessarily too long
- dry the knitted goods spread on a towel or bath towel
- when ironing, avoid prints and other decorations
- always wash clothes and iron on the reverse side
- during the washing treatment, the colour of the product gradually changes. This property is typical for a given final treatment, in some cases even desirable. It cannot be considered a defect.
- never apply deodorants to products
- decorative items, stones, etc. may be released under repeated loading. This fact cannot be considered a defect. These high-fashion accessories cannot be fixed on clothing. These goods must not be squeezed or washed in a drum washing machine.
- washing clothes with Velcro, which will not be closed, may damage any part of the laundry
- clothes with spiral or serrated zippers must be fastened before washing
- level the clothes in which you got wet (remove the mechanical part of the dirt) and dry at room temperature
Velcro fasteners that are frequently used on clothing can cause irreversible damage to clothes during use. These are cases where the inner part of the clothing product is provided with this type of zipper. When using an unbuttoned garment, a part of the zipper and the fabric of the product is scraped, which is damaged after a certain period of use by torn and tightened threads of the fabric binding. A product made of pile fabric or knitwear is in particular damaged very easily. If the Velcro is clogged with dirt, its functionality is substantially reduced.
Zippers - the functionality of classic spiral and toothed fastenings is influenced by the number of fastenings. Mechanical damage to the zipper cannot be claimed.
Lumps - wash the products on the reverse side, or in a washing bag, to prevent the product from rubbing and lumps. When using the product, make sure that there are no abrasions (metal and Velcro, jewellery, watches, backpacks, handbags, etc. ... as well as leaning on rough plaster objects, tree bark, etc.). It is known that fabrics and knitwear synthetic materials have an increased tendency to lint.
Winter jackets with hollow fibre (Polyester) - hollow fibres are fibres with a hollow nucleus, which is created with the help of nozzles with a core or a special profile. The hollow fibre is used to maintain body temperature, regardless of the ambient temperature. The hollow fibre expands and tightens, thus regulating the temperature you feel. Do not use fabric softener or other emollients! There is a clogging of the hollow fibres and the loss of functionality of the jacket. If you wash the product at home, we recommend using a detergent and rinsing thoroughly. The maximum spins should be set at 600 rpm. It must not rotate and twist. When slowly drying, tap the hanger arm during drying. Dry in the dryer quickly, with a stream of warm air, using 3 tennis balls.
The small appearance of individual fibres on the surface does not reduce the useful properties of the product and it is not possible to complain about it.
Recommended care of fleece products
- observe the manufacturer's recommended maintenance symbols and temperature values
- wash the products separately on the reverse side
- if the product contains an ironing symbol, iron only on the reverse side
- squeeze the product thoroughly after washing
- do not dry the product near an intense heat source
Sweater care instructions
- use the wool program for washing in the washing machine
- use mild detergents designed for wool, both in the hands and in the washing machine
- when rinsing, gradually lower the water temperature to prevent precipitation or deformation, never drain by hand squeezing and twisting, dry mainly on a towel
- after dewatering, shape and dry the products in a horizontal position
- when drying, do not hang the products on a cord, do not secure them with clips or other unsuitable means
The warranty period for the product is 24 months. The warranty only covers manufacturing defects. The warranty does not cover defects caused by improper use of the product, use for a purpose other than its intended purpose, neglect of care of the product, tampering with the product or wear. Repairs may only be carried out by an authorized person. The service life of the product depends on the method and intensity of use, the correct application and the method of treatment. Due to these effects, the service life may be shorter than the specified warranty period.