Data Protection and Privacy
The company “V a E, s.r.o.” with its registered office at Karpatská 2260/21, 089 01 Svidník, Slovakia, Company ID: 47 174 757, VAT ID: 2023782112, TAX ID SK2023782112, the operator of the internet shop www.butikmoda.eu, declares that all personal data (hereinafter also “data”) are considered strictly confidential and are treated in accordance with the applicable legal provisions in the field of personal data protection.
The data we collect
- name, surname, address, telephone number – in order to complete and deliver your order
- company name, company headquarters, ID number – if you purchase as a business entity
- e-mail address – information necessary for mutual communication, in case of your consent the e-mail address is also used for marketing purposes
- bank connection - the information required to process the return or refund of your payment. Please note that a bank connection is not information that allows us to dispose of money in your bank account in any way. All transactions go through your bank directly. When paying by card, we do not store any information on our server, the whole transaction takes place entirely through the payment gateway of the WebPay service.
Purpose of personal data processing
- Order processing and delivery of goods ordered through our website www.butikmoda.eu - we process your data for the purposes of processing and delivery of your order and for the purposes of mutual gratification of our contractual rights and obligations. Your personal information is essential to our accounting and billing system.
- Notification of the availability of goods - if you have requested a notification concerning the availability of goods in our store, we will process your personal data (e-mail) based on your consent.
- Communication - we use the collected data for the purpose of communication with you and its individual use of such data. For instance, we may contact you by phone or e-mail to notify you of the status of your order, or when handling with your complaint or request.
- Protection, security and dispute resolution - we may also process data for the legitimate interest of ensuring the protection and security of our systems and subsequently our customers, detecting and preventing fraud, resolving disputes and enforcing our agreements based on a legitimate interest.
- Marketing purposes - based on your request, we inform you about news and our products through a newsletter. Your consent is valid until revoked or for a maximum of 4 years. You can always opt out of the newsletter via the unsubscribe link provided in every e-mail we send you. You can also get in touch with our customer service directly to unsubscribe from the newsletter. After logging out, we will no longer use your electronic contact until you request it again.
Transfer of data to third parties
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is the need to satisfy the contract, the legitimate interests of the company (determined by the interest in protecting our rights, processing for statistical purposes, measuring traffic to our site, analysing your preferences and exposing content that meets your individual preferences, improving the content of our site and its development, ensuring the security of our systems and networks and for direct marketing) and the interests of third parties, in particular our contractual partners, as well as the compliance with legal requirements. We safeguard the database of personal data against damage, destruction, loss and misuse.
According to Art. § 15 par. 1 letter e) point 3 and point 4 of the Personal Data Protection Act, it is assumed that in connection with the processing of your personal data, the data will be provided and made available to the following third parties or the following group of recipients:
- Courier and transport companies
- Marketing agencies
- IT service providers and telecommunications operators
- Attorney and law agencies
- Accounting offices, auditors and tax advisors
- Some cookies may collect information which is subsequently used by third parties and which, for example, directly supports our advertising activities (these are the so-called "third party cookies"). For instance, information about products purchased on our site may be displayed by an advertising agency as part of the display and customization of online advertising banners on the websites you view. However, you cannot be identified as a person by this information.
- The cookies used on our website can be classified in two basic types. Short-term, so-called "session cookies" are deleted as soon as you end your visit to our website. Long-term, so-called "persistent cookies" remain stored on your device for much longer or until you delete them manually (the time for which cookies are left on your device depends on the cookie settings itself and your browser settings).
Securing and storing personal data
- Your personal data is transmitted to us in encrypted form. We use SSL (secure socket layer) encryption system. We protect our websites and other systems through technical and organizational measures against the loss and destruction of your data, but also against access by unauthorized persons to your data, its modification or dissemination.
- We require our processors to demonstrate that their systems comply with the GDPR Regulation.
- We process and store personal data in the time necessary to ensure all rights and obligations arising from the purchase contract, i.e. during the order, during warranty period and then 1 year from the end of the warranty period to resolve potential disputes. Based on generally binding legal regulations, our company is obliged to archive your personal data for the purposes of invoicing and accounting consistent with the law for a period of 10 years from their issuance. In other instances, the processing period outcomes from the purpose of the processing or by the legislation in question related to the specific field of personal data protection.
Rights of entities
- If we process your personal data, you can ask for free information regarding the processing of your personal data at whatever time.
- Upon written request, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data which you expect to be or will be used for direct marketing purposes without your consent and to ask for their deletion. You also have the right to object to the use and provision of your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing (including the postal system). You have the right to correct your personal data. If it is incorrect or has changed, contact us, we will correct it for you. You have the right to the portability of data, if you wish to assign it to another operator, we will provide it to you in the appropriate format, unless other technical or legal obstacles prevent to do so.
- You can also revoke your consent at any time by sending a written application to our e-mail address email@example.com or the company's registered office. After receiving the revocation of consent to the processing of personal data, we will ensure the blocking and disposal of your personal data, which were the subject of processing for marketing purposes, without delay. If you have decided to give us consent to the processing of your data for marketing purposes, you also confirm that you have given this consent voluntarily and you are aware that this consent is valid until it is revoked or until the end of the processing period.
- We are approved to process your personal data even after the original purpose of processing only to the extent necessary for statistical, accounting and research purposes. We are also authorized to provide third parties or the public with summary statistical information on customers, traffic, turnover and other data, but only in an anonymised form. This makes sure that it will not be possible to identify our customers in any way.
- For the purposes of invoicing, registration and recovery and assignment of receivables for the provided service, for the purpose of processing the client's submissions, for exercising rights or for achieving other obligations imposed by generally binding legal regulations, V and E, s.r.o. is entitled to keep records of personal data even after termination of providing the service to which you were a part of.
- As a data subject, you can exercise all your rights in writing in accordance with the provisions of § 28 and § 29 of the Personal Data Protection Act. If you suspect that your personal data is being processed unjustifiably, you have the right to file a motion to initiate proceedings on personal data protection with the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic, with its registered office at Hraničná 12, 820 07 Bratislava, Slovakia.
This policy of personal data is valid from 17 May 2018.
Elaborated by V a E, s.r.o.